CrossRoads’ women’s ministry began in July of 2000. We chose the name Women of Grace for our ministry because it is our desire to be continuously growing in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Women of Grace Ministry seeks to accomplish and accommodate goals that benefit the spiritual, emotional, and physical needs of women.
We purpose to experience the fullness of Christ in all of the following ways:
All women are invited to join us Monday nights at 7 PM at CrossRoads Church.
- We provide learning opportunities that deepen our knowledge & understanding of God through His Word.
- We come together at prayer brunches and retreats to worship,
pray corporately and experience a deeper intimacy with God and the power of the Holy Spirit working among us.
- We create environments for women to develop nurturing relationships that provide encouragement and accountability.
- We recognize events and circumstances in the lives of women to celebrate (baby showers/bridal showers) or that require special care (illness/death).
- We desire to reach out to our surrounding community by inviting those who don’t know Christ to be a part of all we do.